Oct 15, 2019
Patrick Wright is Director at Center for Executive Succession at Darla Moore School of Business at the University of South Carolina.
In this episode, he covers:
- The changing nature of the Chief HR Officer
- How firms use people as a source of competitive advantage
- What makes him unique in the HR field
- How to...
Oct 9, 2019
Christina Moreno is the founder and CEO of She Matters in The Netherlands, a social enterprise recruitment agency with a mission to empower refugee and migrant women to enter the labour market.
In this episode, she covers
- Her journey from international lawyer to founding She Matters,
- Her motivation for establishing...